7ocean People is looking for a LNG System Engineer for a shipyard. The position is in Mid-Norway area, Møre & Romsdal, Norway.
- Participation in planning and execution of commissioning on LNG Fuel Containment System and Fuel Supply System.
- Development of commissioning procedures in accordance with recommended guidance from equipment suppliers.
- Operation of LNG systems during commissioning period.
- The position requires a motivated individual who can manage their workload in a systematic way to ensure that all tasks are completed or, alternatively, flagged to other members of the LNG System team for action.
- Monitor and follow up detailed design progress of LNG Containment System and specifically, the integration with vessel detailed design ensuring continuity.
- Communication and good follow up with all included suppliers.
- Reporting to relevant shipyard personnel where gaps exist.
- Review commissioning procedures for all LNG related systems.
- Assist with 3D model development by attending model review meetings.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Previous commissioning of LNG Systems on LNG Cargo vessels and / or other vessel types essential.
- Previous experience as a Chief Engineer is considered essential and with experience of sailing as on
LNG Powered Propulsion plants is considered a strong benefit.
Language skills: Good English oral and written
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, PDF, Skype,MS Outlook, MS Sharepoint and Basic skills with AutoCad LT
- Good communication and motivation.
- Close cooperation with production and project requires good cooperation skills
- Systematic and Structured
- Solution oriented
For more information about the position, contact Mareno K Nakken at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 958 68 146.
*The positions will be settled as soon as possible and the deadline for application is 24th May 2019